Aloft Long Island City - Manhattan View is located just minutes away from the top things to do in Long Island City, as well as many popular New York City attractions. Make the most of your trip to New York and head into the city to see some of our favorite destinations.
- Times Square - Shop 'til you drop at some of the mega stores in Times Square including, M&M's World, Hershey's, Toys R Us, Sephora, and more.
- Broadway Theaters - Catch a Tony award winning play or musical at one of Broadway's top theaters.
- Madison Square Garden - Take in a game or one of the day's hottest acts at this famous arena.
- Yankee Stadium - Catch a game at historic Yankee Stadium located a short drive from our hotel.
- Governor's Island - Spend a day in the sun at this 172-acre island located in Upper New York Bay.
- Randall's Island - Explore Randall Island and discover a variety of parks, restaurants, shops, and entertainment.
- Central Park - Enjoy a beautiful stroll around this famous park located in the center of Manhattan.
- Family Friendly Outdoor Activities - Before heading out and about with the family, check out our guide to the best of NYC's family friendly things to do outside.
- Penn Station - The Big Apple's main railroad station serves more than 600,000 passengers a day.
- Grand Central Terminal - Explore this historic transportation hub featuring 60 shops and 30 restaurants.
- Learn more about transportation options from our hotel >